Nutrition is massively important when it comes to fighting the fat. You don’t always have to eat ‘clean’, but you do have to be consistently better.
Exercise is just as important as nutrition. Many people read and believe health and fitness myths. Trust me when I say, Henry Cavill (Superman) doesn’t look the way he does solely from bench press and sit ups.
Here are some pointers to help you achieve your fat loss goals quicker and easier…
* Start your day with proteins, fats and greens. NOT CARBS!!!
* Eat less carbs on days off from activity
* Eat high quality proteins with every meal (organic or free range)
* Eat healthy fats daily (olives, avocados etc)
* Drink plenty of water (not all in one go)
* Incorporate sprint interval training
* Train big compound lifts
* Keep weight training and cardio separate
* Count the tempo of your reps
* Don’t overtrain (get in and out the gym within 45-60 mins)
If you can put these simple pointers into practice with consistency it won’t be long before you start seeing your fat loss goals becoming reality.
Feel free to get in contact with us so we can follow your progress.
Good luck, guys!