The consultation phase is for yourself and a member of our team to work out your goals and aspirations, as well as doing some primary health checks. In the consultation phase we like to carry out a variety of tests and assessments. Other than the resting heart rate and blood pressure tests, you do not have to complete any of the other tests or assessments if you do not wish to do so. I would advise client’s to do all the tests and assessments because it will help show how you have improved towards your goals and aspirations.
The consultation phase includes:
- Reading and signing the ‘personal training agreement’
- Read and fill out the physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Static tests (resting heart rate, blood pressure and skinfold)
- Circumferential measurements (optional)
- Flexibility tests (optional)
- Static postural assessments (optional)
- Dynamic postural assessments (optional)
Note: If all tests and assessments are completed then the consultation can last up to 120 minutes.
One-to-one training is where we will work with only yourself and help you strive towards your personal fitness goals and aspirations.
Partner training is where we will work with you and a friend, partner or relative. Whether it’s for personal fitness goals, to improve health and fitness or because you just want to have fun.
Every personal trainer knows that the key to getting the best results and reaching your goals in the quickest time comes from following great exercise and nutritional programmes.